How to grow thicker relaxed hair
I can’t believe my hair has grown this thick! I’ve always had thin hair which was capable of growing to about shoulder length but to see my hair like a wild bush amazes me!
I’ve discovered a few things that can make hair grow thicker:
- Not over-processing your hair when you relax it. Don’t leave the relaxer in for more than the recommended time.
- Avoiding direct heat as much as possible. If you must, please use a heat protectant/serum!
- Using Amla oil as a conditioner with heat.
- Prepoo with a protein conditioner.
- Make sure I use products containing panthenol. Panthenol is said to increase hair diameter by up to 10 percent! Kenra moisturizing deep conditioner contains panthenol.
- Jamaican black castor oil. This is my liquid gold for my hair! I massage Lavender Jamaican black castor oil into my scalp as a prepoo scalp oil.
- Trim off the dead ends regularly.
***If you want this Jamaican black castor oil, go thesizzlingmommy’s shop to find out how to place an order.