How to grow thicker relaxed hair
I can’t believe my hair has grown this thick! I’ve always had thin hair which was capable of growing to about shoulder length but to see my hair like a wild bush amazes me!
I’ve discovered a few things that can make hair grow thicker:
- Not over-processing your hair when you relax it. Don’t leave the relaxer in for more than the recommended time.
- Avoiding direct heat as much as possible. If you must, please use a heat protectant/serum!
- Using Amla oil as a conditioner with heat.
- Prepoo with a protein conditioner.
- Make sure I use products containing panthenol. Panthenol is said to increase hair diameter by up to 10 percent! Kenra moisturizing deep conditioner contains panthenol.
- Jamaican black castor oil. This is my liquid gold for my hair! I massage Lavender Jamaican black castor oil into my scalp as a prepoo scalp oil.
- Trim off the dead ends regularly.
***If you want this Jamaican black castor oil, go thesizzlingmommy’s shop to find out how to place an order.
Winter Beauty Tips
Winter is now only less than a mere three weeks away. With the season, comesRead More
Christmas Essentials to Put On Your Holiday Shopping List
You don’t have much time to shop for Christmas this year. No, we mean itRead More