Working towards a flatter tummy part 1
Since I started working out 4 weeks ago, I haven’t noticed any change in my waist size. This is somewhat depressing: I really want to have a flat tummy. How do all those celebrities do it? It amazes me how they get back their waist line within such a short time after giving birth.
I know that it took me 9 months to get to this point so I’m giving myself 9 months to get back to a fab body. I’m the kind of person that likes to research stuff because I believe that knowledge is power and I’ve learned a few things which I’ve been applying over the last few days. Before that, let me just talk briefly about causes of a persistent large tummy after pregnancy:
- Excess fat in the abdominal region
- Ingesting the wrong type of food
- Separation of the central abdominal connective tissue (diastasis recti)
- Prolonged bulging of the abdominal organ (over the last 9 months)
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Weakness of the core muscles especially the transverse muscle. There are 4 major abdominal muscles: rectus abdominis, transverse abdominis, internal oblique and external oblique muscles.
October 2016 hair product haul!
Hi dear people. How are you? I haven’t washed my hair since I relaxed myRead More
10 discoveries I made on the journey to my current hair regimen
Hello dear people. How have you been? For the last few months, I have beenRead More