How to build a skin care regimen part 2: skin types.
Your skin type basically determines the sort of skin care products to use. If you’re not sure what skin type you fall into, you can determine by using a clean facial tissue to wipe your face first thing in the morning. OR You could also wash your face and refrain from using any toner and moisturizer. Wait for about 20 minutes and then check: how does your skin feel and/or look? The 5 skin types are:
- Normal. If there’s no oil on the tissue, you probably have normal skin. It feels comfortable.
- Dry. The tissue will remain dry. Your skin will feel tight and look dull.
- Oily. The tissue will be oily. Your skin will look greasy in the cheeks, nose and forehead. It will also have enlarged pores.
- Combination. The tissue will be oily only from areas around the nose and forehead (normal-to-oily). The areas around the cheeks and eyes might also be dry. (normal-to-dry)
- Sensitive. There would probably be no oil on the tissue. In addition, this type of skin easily reacts to certain skin products. It is also prone to redness, irritation and break outs.
Oils that cause acne
Hi people! In the past, I have talked about some sneaky causes of acne and IRead More
I just discovered that niacinamide can double as an anti-ageing AND lightening ingredient!
Hi people. Hope you had a great weekend? I want to tell you what IRead More