You can still be a hot mom: what clothes to shop for when you’re pregnant
|Just me, having a cracking time (I almost lost my balance!)|
When you’re pregnant and you find that you can no longer fit in your old clothes, you know it’s time to go shopping for new clothes!
If you’re like me, you might not want to buy too many because pregnancy is only for 9 months! When I’m pregnant, my basic wardrobe consists of:
- at least one jacket. (I love to wear a jacket over sleeveless tops and jeans: it looks really stylish!!)
- a pair of black trousers
- a nice pencil skirt
- a pair of white trousers
- one or two jeans trousers
- one black leggings
- a jump suit (It’s very comfortable!)
- a long loose gown (mighty comfortable too)
- a few t-shirts
- a few tops
- a flat black sandals
- a platform slippers/shoes. (I’m 5ft 8inches and I love wearing heels when I’m not pregnant. When I’m pregnant, I find that I can’t wear my usual heels: platforms are a great compromise for me!
|Having a smashing outdoor photo shoot|
What’s your pregnant wardrobe like? I’d love to hear from you!
How Fashion Can Transform Your Self-Confidence
We all joke about how much, in an ideal world, we’d all be able toRead More
Men’s Winter Clothing Trends Your Guy Needs to Follow
Let’s face it ladies, guys can’t always be trusted to make the soundest fashion choices.Read More