- Motions triple action leave-in conditioner. I used it after washing my hair and then I airdried. It left my hair feeling pretty soft. It is also silicone-free so if you’re someone that doesn’t like silicones, you might like this. I think it’ll also make for a good moisturizer.
- Hair one Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner: This used to be my main hair cleanser last year but I haven’t been using it this year because I’ve been using loads of oils and silicone-containing products on my hair recently and I felt that this product wouldn’t be sufficient to cleanse my hair. I have at least 4 bottles of this product at home and I was wondering what to do with it. While I was playing with the bottle, I discovered that I could also use it as a deep conditioner. I tried it and it worked: I applied it, left it overnight and rinsed my hair out the following morning. My only beef with it is that it doesn’t give much slip. I don’t mind though because I have great leave-ins. Now, I use it as a mid-week deep conditioner between wash days, alternating with my Kenra moisturizing conditioner.
- Keracare foam wrap set lotion: This is ‘da bomb’ product for a great rollerset! I’ve even used it to airdry my flexirod set. OMG! It leaves your hair soft, bouncy with SPECTACULAR MOVEMENT. The next time I use it, I will make a video just to show you how it makes my hair move!!
After my rollerset with my newly beloved Keracare foam wrap set lotion, I needed products that wouldn’t weigh down my set. I decided to try Keracare conditioning cream hair dress for my moisturizer and jojoba oil as a sealing oil since it’s very light. It’s worked out great: I just apply a few drops of the jojoba oil and my shine is back on!!
- Jojoba oil: This is a very light oil and is said to be the oil closest in structure to sebum. Another way I use it is to mix it with amla oil and castor oil to make a scalp oil.
- Keracare conditioning cream hairdress: It comes in a jar and although it’s oil-based, I use it as a moisturizer because its first ingredient is water. This product claims to help retain hair movement. I take a small amount and rub it between my palms and run my fingers through my hair to apply it (the same way I apply my S curl activator in THIS VIDEO). It’s actually lived up to its promise and hasn’t frizzed my hair out yet! I do have some qualms about this product though: its smell is awful and although I think it’s good for rollerset or flat-ironed hair, I wouldn’t use it on my airdried hair because it doesn’t feel very moisturizing.
*** I bought the Keracare conditioning cream hairdress from EDEN SALON along Lekki expressway in Lagos, the Keracare wrap lotion and the Motions Triple Action Leave-in Conditioner from Stylez Beauty shop, VGC- Ikota in Lagos.