7 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise
Have you ever wanted to lose weight but you just couldn’t get yourself to exercise? I’ve been at that point several times in the past and one thing that kept me motivated was my desire to fit back into my old clothes. After each pregnancy, I always refused to buy a new size of clothes. When I would want to dress up, I would feel so frustrated that I couldn’t find any clothes in my size: I resorted to wearing my maternity clothes. As a result, I always pushed myself to lose weight. For my current weight loss journey, I set several short-term and long-term goals. My first short-term goal was to fit back into one of my old dresses and guess what? I finally did!!
Other ways to get motivated to exercise are:
- Read weight loss success stories
- Join a weight loss forum or community e.g Spark People: they have tons of free resources, weight loss plans, recipes, etc
- Hang a cute dress in your closet and look at it regularly. Don’t buy a size 1 dress!
- Get a workout partner.
- Join an exercise class. Since you paid for it, the probability of attending the class is high (I hope!)
- Hire a coach or trainer. An expensive option but he/she will probably get you moving.
- Your good ol’ weighing scale. I like the Wii board because it also draws a graph of your weight changes. This also helps to keep me motivated.
Foods rich in biotin
In an old post, I have talked about the benefits of biotin for the hair.Read More
Foods rich in MSM
Hi everyone. A couple of weeks ago, I decided to start taking joint supplements. NotRead More