Product review: Beautiful beginnings relaxer for fine hair
- Protective Gel: Paraffinum Liquidum, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Silica, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Butylparaben.
- No-Mistake Relaxer Creme: Water, Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Guanidine Carbonate, PEG-75 Lanolin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyquaternium-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrnace, Propylene Glycol, Orange 4, Succinic Acid, Denatonium Benzoate.
- Color Signal Neutralizing Shampoo: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamide MEA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sodium PCA, Disodium EDTA, Phenolsulfonephthalein, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Ouchless Detangler: Water, Oleth-20, Dimethicone PEG-7 Cocoate, Polyquaternium-22, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-11, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester.
Enriches your child’s hair with coconut oil and vitamin E for silky softness and manageability. Perfect performance for perfect results.
- Helps prevent breakage, even around the hairline.
- Perfect straightening.
- Perfect measuring and easy mixing every time. Kids get the perfect relaxer strength for their hair type and mothers get greater peace of mind.
- Perfect nourishment.
- Rich coconut oil and vitamin E combine to help perfectly nourish hair.
I like this relaxer because
- It is specifically for fine hair and I think it will be good for texlaxing even on hair that is not fine. On the box, it says that if you have coarse hair, you should use the Beautiful Beginnings Kids No-Mistake Nourishing No-Lye Creme Relaxer, Normal to Coarse Hair.
- It has a pH of 10.25
- It is more affordable than my previous relaxer, Affirm Fiberguard relaxer.
- It made my hair smooth and straight but not bone straight.
- My scalp didn’t burn so I think it will be good for people with sensitive scalp although I based my scalp with vaseline.
Things I didn’t like
It had no after-shampoo conditioner
I would use it again and I would recommend it to any adult. Although it’s made for children, I don’t subscribe to young children relaxing their hair.
Winter Beauty Tips
Winter is now only less than a mere three weeks away. With the season, comesRead More
Christmas Essentials to Put On Your Holiday Shopping List
You don’t have much time to shop for Christmas this year. No, we mean itRead More