How I trim my hair
Hi gals! Someone asked me a couple of weeks ago how I trim my hair after a fresh relaxer. I decided to do a video on it:
For those that cannot watch it, this is what I did:
- I roller set my hair and then wrapped it so I could get it as straight as possible (if you want to, you can flat iron instead).
- First of all, I searched through my hair for split ends (you will be surprised how many split ends you have when you decide to go on a search and destroy mission!)
- I directed my hair towards the natural light and I trim about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch above each split or damaged end I saw.
- When I was through with that, I sectioned my hair into two
- I combed through my hair and held each section with a small ponytail holder
- I pulled each section forward and trimmed the ends of each section.
- Afterwards, I put my hair into one ponytail and trimmed off the ends of the ponytail.
- That’s about it!
Winter Beauty Tips
Winter is now only less than a mere three weeks away. With the season, comesRead More
Christmas Essentials to Put On Your Holiday Shopping List
You don’t have much time to shop for Christmas this year. No, we mean itRead More