How you can delay aging skin
- Use a sunscreen with a minimum of spf-15 before you leave home.
- Alpa-hydroxy acids (AHAs) can help even out your skin colour and delay ageing. In your face creams/lotions, check the ingredient list for Lactic acid, Mandelic acid, Malic acid, Glycolic acid: these are examples of AHAs.
- Quit smoking.
- Get a regular facial : either at home or by a professional.
- Moisturize daily.
- Take care of your skin everyday, not intermittently.
- Reduce your stress level.
- Try retinoid-containing creams e.g RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream, Neutrogena Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Serum
- Have an active sex life (for the married folks!! )
- Sleep at least 5 – 8 hours at night.
- Reduce your sugar intake
- Exercise regularly
- Have healthy relationships
- Make sure you take adequate fruits and vegetables daily.
- Eat healthy fat like Olive oil, Omega- 3-fats found in fish, etc.
« Celebrity Spotlight: Aisha Tyler (Previous News)
(Next News) What to do when you forget your hair products at home »
Relaxer update: July 15th 2016
Hi my beauties! It’s been ages!! How have you been?? Although I haven’t been postingRead More
Oils that cause acne
Hi people! In the past, I have talked about some sneaky causes of acne and IRead More