How you can delay aging skin
- Use a sunscreen with a minimum of spf-15 before you leave home.
- Alpa-hydroxy acids (AHAs) can help even out your skin colour and delay ageing. In your face creams/lotions, check the ingredient list for Lactic acid, Mandelic acid, Malic acid, Glycolic acid: these are examples of AHAs.
- Quit smoking.
- Get a regular facial : either at home or by a professional.
- Moisturize daily.
- Take care of your skin everyday, not intermittently.
- Reduce your stress level.
- Try retinoid-containing creams e.g RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream, Neutrogena Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Serum
- Have an active sex life (for the married folks!! )
- Sleep at least 5 – 8 hours at night.
- Reduce your sugar intake
- Exercise regularly
- Have healthy relationships
- Make sure you take adequate fruits and vegetables daily.
- Eat healthy fat like Olive oil, Omega- 3-fats found in fish, etc.
« Celebrity Spotlight: Aisha Tyler (Previous News)
(Next News) What to do when you forget your hair products at home »
Winter Beauty Tips
Winter is now only less than a mere three weeks away. With the season, comesRead More
Christmas Essentials to Put On Your Holiday Shopping List
You don’t have much time to shop for Christmas this year. No, we mean itRead More