How you can delay aging skin
- Use a sunscreen with a minimum of spf-15 before you leave home.
- Alpa-hydroxy acids (AHAs) can help even out your skin colour and delay ageing. In your face creams/lotions, check the ingredient list for Lactic acid, Mandelic acid, Malic acid, Glycolic acid: these are examples of AHAs.
- Quit smoking.
- Get a regular facial : either at home or by a professional.
- Moisturize daily.
- Take care of your skin everyday, not intermittently.
- Reduce your stress level.
- Try retinoid-containing creams e.g RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream, Neutrogena Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Serum
- Have an active sex life (for the married folks!! )
- Sleep at least 5 – 8 hours at night.
- Reduce your sugar intake
- Exercise regularly
- Have healthy relationships
- Make sure you take adequate fruits and vegetables daily.
- Eat healthy fat like Olive oil, Omega- 3-fats found in fish, etc.
« Celebrity Spotlight: Aisha Tyler (Previous News)
(Next News) What to do when you forget your hair products at home »
Winter Beauty Tips
Winter is now only less than a mere three weeks away. With the season, comesRead More
Christmas Essentials to Put On Your Holiday Shopping List
You don’t have much time to shop for Christmas this year. No, we mean itRead More
i read somewhere that AHA & BHA cancel out the effects of retinol (i use ambi retinol cream) is there any truth to this?
There are several arguments concerning this. To be on the safe side, don’t use them at the same time: You can alternate them. For example use retinol in the evening and an hydroxy cream in the morning. OR use a retinol cream tonight and and an aha/bha cream the following night.
okay, thanks for clearing that up
Quite an educative post, I’ve learnt something new.
I’m glad u did!
My Hair is really short and soaks up grease plus it is very course and seems really dry. ive been trying to grow it but I have no idea where to start with hair like mines. Can you help me out?
Pls is your hair natural or relaxed?