Benefits of fasting
Hello people. How are you this Monday? I hope you all had a great weekend?
While I was in church yesterday, I decided that I would add a Christian Inspiration category to this blog. I hope to write at least one post a week. Today, I just want to tell you guys some wonderful benefits of fasting.
- Prayer and fasting will cause you to find favour in the most unfavourable places and with the least unlikely people. Queen Esther in the bible was very apprehensive when she needed to approach the king because if he did not welcome her into his presence, she would be put to death. After her 3-day fast, she went in to see the King and he was very happy to receive her.
- Prayer and fasting will open doors for you.
- There are some things that can only change when you fast. Jesus said, “This kind can only come out by prayer and fasting”.
Additional benefits of prayer & fasting:
- Long-term fasting can help you lose weight!
- Fasting can help your body detoxify itself.
« So you’ve decided to take better care of your hair. What next? (Previous News)
Sunday Inspiration: “Hillsong United – You Are My Strength – With Subtitles/Lyric” on YouTube
Jesus is our strength and hope. May God strengthen you in your inner man! Love,Read More
Monday Inspiration – God is so close
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with allRead More
i’m inspired!thanks for sharing
We are encouraged to fast at least once a week but I tend to be lazy about it because I seldom eat supper so by morning, I am famished. I need serious grace o.
My dear me too oh!!