Planning for 2013: My resolutions PLUS 2012 Scoresheet
Hi guys! Today is the last day of 2012. I can’t believe it!!
In 2012, my beauty resolutions were to
- Lose 20 pounds. I lost 11 pounds. I started the year at 78 kg (171.6 pounds) and I’m 73 kg (160.6 pounds) now. I should have lost more but I was just lazy!
- Achieve a waist of 28 inches. My waistline was 38 inches at the beginning of this year. It now ranges from 33 inches to 35 inches depending on what I eat.
- Grow my hair to MBL (midback length). I wish! My hair is just hovering at BSL (brastrap length).
- Increase thickness in my hair. I think I achieved that to an extent by staying away from regular blow drying and flat ironing. I flat ironed my hair twice this year.
- Fade spots from my facial skin. I did this to some extent: still have a few spots but they are not too bad.
- Wash my face every night. I think I must have missed out on washing my face on very few occasions. So I give myself a pass on that.
Now, what are my resolutions for 2013?
- Read at least 2 pages of the bible every day
- Finally reach MBL and maybe even WL (waist length)
- Lose 13 pounds
- Achieve a waist of 28 inches (still gunning for that!)
- Go to bed before 11pm everyday except on days that I’m on call
- Join my church choir
- Stay away from flat ironing my hair completely
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE AND SEE YOU GUYS ON THE OTHER SIDE BY GOD’S GRACE!!
I apologize for not responding to your comments and messages!!
My dear peeps, I’m so sorry that I haven’t been responding to most of yourRead More
I’m back but with a difference!
Hi my lovely people! It’s been ages and I have so much to say. HappyRead More