My top hair products and techniques for 2012
2012 was a year of experimenting and getting to know my hair better. Although I still don’t have a fixed regimen, there are some products that I think have come to stay. They are:
- Salon Selectives Conditioner, Smooth & Straight
Hair care practices
- Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Split end protector
- Silk Elements Silken Child Leave-in detangler
- GVP silk remedy serum
- Baking soda + Pureology Purify shampoo
- Ion Swimmer’s shampoo
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo
- Elasta QP Shampoo for relaxed hair
Hercules Sageman Comb HS5580
But my favorite product of all in 2012 goes to ….drumroll…..
Salon Selectives Condtioner, Smooth and straight
What were your most favorite hair products of 2012?
P/S: If you live in Nigeria, you can buy some of these products at my e-store, Sizzelle.
Product review: BLUE ROZE BEAUTY STRAWBERRY HIBISCUS DEEP CONDITIONER
Hello dear people. I bought this deep conditioner in October but I just hadn’t gotten aroundRead More
FAQs Friday: How to know if your hair moisturizer contains protein
If you think your hair is protein-sensitive or you are simply avoiding hair products withRead More