True foods for two challenge
No processed foods for two months! I’ve been thinking of a game plan to drop this extra 13 pounds that won’t be too drastic. Last year, when I lost 5 kg within a little over a month, my face really became so thin and my neck so long!! LOL!!
I’ve decided that I want to lose the weight slowly and maybe my face won’t thin out as much. So, I’ve embarked on a simple 2-month diet and exercise plan I’ve called TRUE FOODS FOR TWO:
- Walk at least 30 minutes a day and do an exercise DVD in the evenings (at least 4 times a week).
- Eat only unprocessed foods. This means no white rice, boxed cereals (ie cornflakes, cheerios, Alpen, etc), spaghetti. I’ve been eating lots of yam, sweet potatoes and beans. I have eaten garri twice this week and I intend to buy some brown rice.
- Eat moderate amounts of fish, meat and chicken. I loooove everything fish, meat and chicken so I really have to reduce the amount of this I eat!!
- Eat vegetables and fruits as my snacks and with every meal.
- Eat as much as I want and as frequently as I feel like.
I started on Monday with 73 kg and to my surprise, this morning I weighed 70.5 kg! I wanted to lose the weight slowly but I guess my body decided otherwise! Sorry I have no ‘before’ pics because I didn’t know it was going to work that fast. I will take a pic today and post it for next week’s update!!
Do you want to join this challenge?
Sizzelle December giveaway #1 – collaboration with The Kink And I
Hellooo December!!! In collaboration with THE KINK AND I, we are very happy to announce our firstRead More
#sizzellehairlinechallenge – Udodirim is the winner!
Hi guys…the winner of this challenge has been picked! UDODIRIM Udodirim, please send yourRead More