Product review – ION Sulfate free Swimmers shampoo
Full name: Ion Purifying Solutions Swimmer’s Shampoo
Water ,Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate ,Cocamidopropyl Betaine ,Cocamide Mea ,Ppg/Peg-2/10 Glyceryl Cocoate ,Glycerin ,Propylene Glycol ,Sodium Chloride ,Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate ,Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ,Disodium Edta ,Fragrance ,Phenoxyethanol ,Sodium Gluconate ,Malic Acid ,Citric Acid ,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein ,Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate ,Panthenol ,Polyquaternium-10 ,Methylparaben ,Glucose ,Ascorbic Acid ,Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate ,Propylparaben ,Tocopheryl Acetate ,Allantoin ,Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate ,Blue 1 ,Butylphenyl Methylpropional ,Citronellol ,Hexyl Cinnamal ,Limonene ,Linalool
- Restores and maintains shine, manageability and softness
- Safe for daily use on all hair types
- Gentle cleansing and Sulfate Free
- 100% Vegan
Ion Swimmer’s Shampoo removes build-up from chlorine and minerals, helps prevent swimmer’s green and protects from damage caused by sun and water exposure. Restores and maintains shine, manageability and softness.
Ion Swimmer’s Shampoo features a Sulfate free formula that is gentle enough for daily use on all hair types, including chemically-treated hair.
Apply Ion Swimmer’s Shampoo to wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Use immediately before and after swimming or going into the sun to protect hair.
Where to buy
- It’s a relatively inexpensive shampoo for its size (I have the 33 oz/1 Litre bottle). I think this shampoo doesn’t dry my hair and I love using it as my weekly shampoo because in addition to it being sulfate free, it also helps get rid of chlorine which is in the water where I live.
- Just like many sulfate-free shampoos, it doesn’t foam readily. You have to use a lot or wash your hair more than once to get it foaming.
- I, however, have two qualms with this shampoo. Firstly, it is very watery soit’s easy to pour out more than you need. Secondly, it stings the eyes like crazy. When I’m washing my hair, I have to keep my eyes shut!!!
This shampoo helps me kill 2 birds with one stone: remove chlorine from my hair and secondly, it’s sulfate free. I’ll keep using it till I get a better replacement. NOT USING IT ANYMORE (UPDATE12TH MARCH 2015)
New vlog: July product haul
Hello beautiful people! I’m back again with another video sharing my latest product haul. *MyRead More
How to build a hair regimen: products to buy
Hi everyone. Today, I will be continuing my series on building a hair regimen. PleaseRead More