My hair was feeling soo crunchy and I just couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to deep condition & co-wash my hair on Wednesday.
- I applied Elasta QP intense fortifying conditioner to my hair. Wore a shower cap for about 1 hour.
- Rinsed my hair in the shower. Applied Salon Selectives Conditioner Type V, Volume & Body
- ‘Scrubbed’ my hair and scalp with the conditioner in it.
- Left it in for about 5 minutes. For my leave-in conditioner, I applied my diluted Aussie moist 3-minute miracle conditioner.
- Then I mixed Jamaican black castor oil, safflower oil, avocado oil and olive oil together. I applied this oil mix on top of the leave-in conditioner. Next, I carefully detangled my hair.
- Tied a satin scarf for about 2 hours.
- To accelerate the drying, I sat by the fan! Today is Friday and my hair still feels soft and smooth!
Wash day featuring Pureology hydrate shampoo – December 2nd, 2016
This wash day featured two new products: Pureology Hydrate shampoo (which I bought last month)Read More
Hair update: Rollerset at the salon
Hi dear people. In my last hair update, I mentioned that I was going toRead More