My hair was feeling soo crunchy and I just couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to deep condition & co-wash my hair on Wednesday.
- I applied Elasta QP intense fortifying conditioner to my hair. Wore a shower cap for about 1 hour.
- Rinsed my hair in the shower. Applied Salon Selectives Conditioner Type V, Volume & Body
- ‘Scrubbed’ my hair and scalp with the conditioner in it.
- Left it in for about 5 minutes. For my leave-in conditioner, I applied my diluted Aussie moist 3-minute miracle conditioner.
- Then I mixed Jamaican black castor oil, safflower oil, avocado oil and olive oil together. I applied this oil mix on top of the leave-in conditioner. Next, I carefully detangled my hair.
- Tied a satin scarf for about 2 hours.
- To accelerate the drying, I sat by the fan! Today is Friday and my hair still feels soft and smooth!
My natural hair journey so far
Just in case you don’t follow me on social media and you missed the news,Read More
Wash day featuring Pureology hydrate shampoo – December 2nd, 2016
This wash day featured two new products: Pureology Hydrate shampoo (which I bought last month)Read More