Tropic Isle Living Strong Roots Red Pimento Oil Review
Full name: Tropic Isle Living Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil
A proprietary blend of Jamaican Red Pimento Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Wheat Germ, and Organic Coconut Oil.
Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil strengthens, thickens and rapidly grows your hair. Made with high quality Jamaican Red Pimento Oil, you can use this wonderful product for thinning hair, alopecia and to rid the scalp of parasites.
• Massage a liberal amount directly into the scalp to promote hair growth OR use as a hot oil treatment.
• Recommended amount of use is every 2-3 days for natural hair and 1-2 times a week for permed or texturized hair.
• For fine and oily hair types, we recommend you use this product as a hot oil treatment before showering to avoid build up.
Where to buy
So many places but I’ll mention a few:
- It contains coconut oil so it makes for a good pre-poo oil. That is primarily how I use it.
- It also contains wheat germ oil which is a ceramide and helps to strengthen hair.
- It makes my new growth soft.
- I think that it has helped regrow my hair line.
- I think it makes my hair grows faster. I’m just 6 weeks post-relaxer and my new growth feels like I’m like 10 weeks!
- The long applicator tip makes it easy to apply it to the scalp.
- It has a very strong smell I’m not exactly pleased with!!
I love how soft this oil leaves my new growth! I stopped using it in 2014 because it started irritating my scalp.
Product review: BLUE ROZE BEAUTY STRAWBERRY HIBISCUS DEEP CONDITIONER
Hello dear people. I bought this deep conditioner in October but I just hadn’t gotten aroundRead More
FAQs Friday: How to know if your hair moisturizer contains protein
If you think your hair is protein-sensitive or you are simply avoiding hair products withRead More