Best oil to use for Greenhouse effect for hair
For my 2013 regimen, I mostly did a ‘modified greenhouse effect’ nightly. My favorite oils (in order of preference) are:
- Olive oil: this oil is easily absorbed by the hair.
- Avocado oil: this is another oil that is easily absorbed by the hair.
- Safflower oil: this is a ceramide-containing oil and keeps the hair cuticles healthy and smooth.
- Jamaican black castor oil: promotes hair growth.
- Grape seed oil: also a ceramide-containing oil.
I think olive oil is the best oil for the Greenhouse effect cos’ of its easy absorbability (is there even a term like that?). However, I also like other oils so I usually mix them all! Lol!
What are your favorite oils for doing the Greenhouse effect?
FAQs Friday: Conditioners with protein in first 5 ingredients
If you have been following my posts, you should know by now how much IRead More
Ingredients that protect hair from heat damage and flat irons
Flat irons are a form of direct heat and can damage the hair strands ifRead More