For my 2013 regimen, I mostly do a ‘modified greenhouse effect’ nightly. My favorite oils (in order of preference) are:
1. Olive oil: this oil is easily absorbed by the hair.
2. Avocado oil: this is another oil that is easily absorbed by the hair.
3. Safflower oil: this is a ceramide-containing oil and keeps the hair cuticles healthy and smooth.
4. Jamaican black castor oil: promotes hair growth.
5. Grape seed oil: also a ceramide-containing oil.
I think olive oil is the best oil for the Greenhouse effect cos’ of its easy absorbability (is there even a term like that?). However, I also like other oils so I usually mix them all! Lol!
What are your favorite oils for doing the Greenhouse effect?