Choosing a deep conditioner..the way it makes your hair feel!
Choosing a deep conditioner you really love can be difficult sometimes. There are occasions where I have liked the ingredients in a conditioner but when I used it, my hair hated it! Sometimes, I have also used a conditioner with unimpressive ingredients and my hair LOVED it. Has that ever happened to you?
When I choose deep conditioners, its ingredients are very important to me. In addition to choosing a deep conditioner based on its ingredients, I also look at the way it makes my hair feel. I’ve classified the way conditioners work on the hair into 4 (based on some conditioners I’ve tried in the past):
1. Gives your hair great slip and leaves your hair feeling soft when it dries.
– Vanilla silk dreams conditioner
– Silk dreams avocado pudding
– Garnier Fructis Nutri-repair 3 huiles (bought it in Paris)
– John Frieda frizz-ease miraculous recovery intensive masque (bought this on my last trip to Paris)
– Joico moisture recovery conditioner for dry hair
2. Gives your hair great slip and DOES NOT leave your hair soft when it dries.
– Silk Elements Kera minerals deep penetrating conditioner
– Aussie moist 3 minute miracle deep conditioner
3. Does not give your hair slip but leaves your hair soft AFTERWARDS.
– Kenra moisturizing conditioner
– GVP Hydrating balm
4. Does not give your hair slip and DOES NOT leave your soft either.
– Queen Helene cholesterol
– Creme of nature nourishing and strengthening treatment ( I had such great hopes for this conditioner cos’ Hairlicious uses it and it has great ingredients)
– Jamaican black castor oil conditioner (also has a lot of essential oils but my hair gets harder when I use it)
– Jamaican black castor oil protein conditioner ( makes my hair stronger but I have to use another conditioner to soften my hair. Not my top choice of a protein conditioner)
– Kerapro conditioner for dry to very dry hair (lots of people swear by this conditioner but does nothing for me).
What does your conditioner do for your hair?
Wash day 7th March 2015 – a day of experimenting and comparing!
Prepoo with a coconut oil-Shea butter-hempseed oil mix. Washed using Mizani Butter Blend Balancing Hair bath.Read More
SHESCENTIT product haul
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend? I was composing my washRead More