Wash day: 23rd July 2013
Before my wash day, my hair was feeling funny and looking so light.. I was a bit scared that my hair was falling off without my knowledge!! However, I think maybe it was just too oily and weighed down.
I’m away on holiday and I’m really trying to conserve the oils I have left so I skipped doing a pre-poo (been a while I did that!)
- I washed my hair with diluted Elasta QP shampoo for relaxed hair.
- I deep conditioned with Garnier Fructis Masque Fortifiant Nutri Repair 3 conditioner (I bought this when I went to Paris a few weeks ago).This conditioner is pure moisture, has great slip and leaves my hair feeling smooth!
- I used a t-shirt to squeeze out the extra water from my hair for about 3 minutes.
- Afterwards, I applied Aussie Moist three minute miracle deeeeep conditioner as my leave-in conditioner.
- I didn’t detangle my hair or tie it down with a scarf…. just feeling lazy.
I was planning to do a ponytail set like I did on my last day wash. However, I had to run out for some shopping with a friend so I detangled it when it was dry with my Hercules Sageman Jumbo rake comb in sections and just did a single braid. I took these pics just before braiding my hair. My hair felt a bit better but it feels lighter to me so I think I need some protein conditioning next time! It also doesn’t look as smooth as it would have if I had tied my satin scarf but I’ll make do till this weekend!
My natural hair journey so far
Just in case you don’t follow me on social media and you missed the news,Read More
Wash day featuring Pureology hydrate shampoo – December 2nd, 2016
This wash day featured two new products: Pureology Hydrate shampoo (which I bought last month)Read More