Hi lovely people. I’ve missed you all. Like seriously. I’m sorry for not responding to all your comments and emails: you won’t believe that it took two weeks for my home internet and phone to be activated! It was so terrible cos I was using my husband’s phone to browse and that can be so annoying till I eventually learnt that we could also use it as a router.
Anyways, what’s been up with me?
- I started another weight loss regimen….AGAIN….not as crazy as 17 day diet…just eating moderately and working out twice a day for 30 minutes at a time.
- Going shopping for hair and skin products…I have found a new deep conditioner that I loooove….and it’s also good on my daughters’ natural hair.
- I was having dry elbows…AGAIN…so I used an elbow cream on my elbows and neck (I’ve been having dry irritated skin around my neck too)…I didn’t realize that I was supposed to rinse it off after 15 minutes…I was on my way out of the house and I just didn’t have the time to do that…When I came back, I completely forgot. The next day, the skin at the back of my neck was burnt…my elbows not too bad…I was horrified…To heal this bunt skin, I’ve been applying Aloe Vera gel and it’s healing pretty nicely!
- I got my eyebrows waxed…a bit painful but nice results…a little burn in my eyelids though.
- I cut my hair to neck length! Yes I did…If you want to know why, you can read my post on my other blog by clicking HERE.