1. John Frieda Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque. One of my absolute favourite conditioners of all time!
2. Joico moisture recovery conditioner. Excellent conditioner! Read my review here.
3. Joico color endure conditioner.
4. Elasta QP shampoo for relaxed hair. Made the list in 2012 too.
5. Strong Roots Pimento oil. Made the list in 2012 too.
6. Lavender JBCO. Made the list in 2012 too.
7. My standing hair dryer
8. Kariline moisturizing creme. My new hair moisturizer since I moved to France
9. Jamaican castor oil serum with Argan oil. I use it as a leave-in. Love it!
10. Hercules Sagemann Jumbo rake comb.
11. Organic Root Stimulator shampoo. I use this after relaxing my hair to get out all the relaxer and calcium deposits.
12. Onion juice
13. Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner. Used this as a leave-in for a while.