My top hair products for 2013
1. John Frieda Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque. One of my absolute favourite conditioners of all time!
2. Joico moisture recovery conditioner. Excellent conditioner! Read my review here.
3. Joico color endure conditioner.
4. Elasta QP shampoo for relaxed hair. Made the list in 2012 too.
5. Strong Roots Pimento oil. Made the list in 2012 too.
6. Lavender JBCO. Made the list in 2012 too.
7. My standing hair dryer
8. Kariline moisturizing creme. My new hair moisturizer since I moved to France
9. Jamaican castor oil serum with Argan oil. I use it as a leave-in. Love it!
10. Hercules Sagemann Jumbo rake comb.
11. Organic Root Stimulator shampoo. I use this after relaxing my hair to get out all the relaxer and calcium deposits.
12. Onion juice
13. Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner. Used this as a leave-in for a while.
Product review: BLUE ROZE BEAUTY STRAWBERRY HIBISCUS DEEP CONDITIONER
Hello dear people. I bought this deep conditioner in October but I just hadn’t gotten aroundRead More
FAQs Friday: How to know if your hair moisturizer contains protein
If you think your hair is protein-sensitive or you are simply avoiding hair products withRead More