My 2015 hair goals
Thank you for following my review of 2014. Now, I want to outline my hair goals for 2015:
- Thicker hair. I hope to achieve this by continuing to:
- ‘texlax my hair’
- use protein conditioners
- use essential oils + Lavender Jamaican black castor oil
- Trim off remaining inches of bone straight relaxed hair
- Full Armpit length (APL). Even though I will be trimming my hair this year, I still hope I can reach APL by the end of the year. I will be taking hair supplements to accelerate my hair growth.
- Keep my hair tips/ends hidden as much as possible. Although I enjoyed leaving my hair out last year, I want to conserve as much length as I can this year.
- Relax my hair every 3 – 4 months. I am hoping I can keep the time to a maximum of 15 minutes only.
- Start a hair journal to track the hair techniques & products I use weekly and daily. Plus taking note of how my hair reacts to my products and techniques.
- Start a free online ‘Hair reform academy’ to help people who are interested in learning how to take care of their hair. More details coming in
- Do a curl former set at least twice this year.
- Make Youtube videos at least once a month.
So, what are your 2015 hair goals?
I will be posting my 2015 hair regimen in my next 4 posts: weekly, day-do-day maintenance, henna AND flat iron regimens.
Winter Beauty Tips
Winter is now only less than a mere three weeks away. With the season, comesRead More
Christmas Essentials to Put On Your Holiday Shopping List
You don’t have much time to shop for Christmas this year. No, we mean itRead More