My top 10 hair products for 2014
Hello wonderful people. Over the last few days, I have been doing a 2014 review on the blog and this is the last post in that series. I just want to round up by telling you my 10 favourite products in 2014.
- Shescentit blueberry co-wash conditioner. This gently cleanses my hair, leaving it incredibly soft.
- 100% pure Argan oil
- Shescentit curl moist conditioner. Really softens my hair.
- Pura body naturals murumuru moisture milk. My favourite leave-in conditioner with awesome slip, making it easy to comb through my hair.
- Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls leave-in conditioner. This leave-in conditioner also has moderate slip and helps to keep my hair moisturized for the week.
- Hairveda red tea daily moisturizer. Doesn’t make my hair frizz.
- My coconut oil + hempseed oil mix for doing my ‘prepoos’. Has really helped strengthen my hair.
- Lavender Jamaican black castor oil. My favourite scalp oil to use BEFORE I wash my hair.
- Phyto phtyostim fortifying spray. Has really helped to stop the thinning I was experienced. I will talk more about this product soon.
- Mizani Butter Blend Balancing Hair bath. A clarifying and chelating shampoo which doesn’t leave my hair feeling dried out.
Winter Beauty Tips
Winter is now only less than a mere three weeks away. With the season, comesRead More
Christmas Essentials to Put On Your Holiday Shopping List
You don’t have much time to shop for Christmas this year. No, we mean itRead More