My top 10 hair products for 2014
Hello wonderful people. Over the last few days, I have been doing a 2014 review on the blog and this is the last post in that series. I just want to round up by telling you my 10 favourite products in 2014.
- Shescentit blueberry co-wash conditioner. This gently cleanses my hair, leaving it incredibly soft.
- 100% pure Argan oil
- Shescentit curl moist conditioner. Really softens my hair.
- Pura body naturals murumuru moisture milk. My favourite leave-in conditioner with awesome slip, making it easy to comb through my hair.
- Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls leave-in conditioner. This leave-in conditioner also has moderate slip and helps to keep my hair moisturized for the week.
- Hairveda red tea daily moisturizer. Doesn’t make my hair frizz.
- My coconut oil + hempseed oil mix for doing my ‘prepoos’. Has really helped strengthen my hair.
- Lavender Jamaican black castor oil. My favourite scalp oil to use BEFORE I wash my hair.
- Phyto phtyostim fortifying spray. Has really helped to stop the thinning I was experienced. I will talk more about this product soon.
- Mizani Butter Blend Balancing Hair bath. A clarifying and chelating shampoo which doesn’t leave my hair feeling dried out.
« 2014 hair goals reviewed + LESSONS LEARNED (Previous News)
(Next News) My 2015 hair goals »