Hair of the day – 12th March 2015 – Flat Twistout
Hi peeps. I am here with a quick hair of the day. I did this style last week.
I did the LOC (Liquid-oil-cream) method of moisturizing hair:
- Liquid: Moisturized my hair with Shescentit coconut quench moisturizer. This moisturizer has good slip so I used it to finger detangle.
- Oil: Sealed with pure argan oil.
- Cream: Applied Hairveda Red Tea Satin moisturizer.
- Did 3 flat twists at the back and 3 regular twists in front. Curled the ends with perm rods. Tied my satin scarf and went to bed.
- Undid the twists in the morning AFTER my daily workout.
6 Tips for Rocking Bold, Brightly Colored Hair
Your hair is your crowning glory, so the popular expression goes. Indeed, the way youRead More
My natural hair journey so far
Just in case you don’t follow me on social media and you missed the news,Read More