Hair of the day – 12th March 2015 – Flat Twistout
Hi peeps. I am here with a quick hair of the day. I did this style last week.
I did the LOC (Liquid-oil-cream) method of moisturizing hair:
- Liquid: Moisturized my hair with Shescentit coconut quench moisturizer. This moisturizer has good slip so I used it to finger detangle.
- Oil: Sealed with pure argan oil.
- Cream: Applied Hairveda Red Tea Satin moisturizer.
- Did 3 flat twists at the back and 3 regular twists in front. Curled the ends with perm rods. Tied my satin scarf and went to bed.
- Undid the twists in the morning AFTER my daily workout.
How to work with your hair’s porosity: Low porosity hair
Contents1 Introduction2 What is low porosity hair? 3 Managing low porosity hair3.1 Avoiding/limiting use of productsRead More
Hair update (17th – 23rd November, 2016)
Hi lovely people. A few days after my last wash day, I did a flatRead More