Video alert! Growing back my edges – my hair tea mix
PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
– Phytospecific phytotraxil HERE
– Jamaican black castor oil
– Alvita Teas, Organic Rosemary Tea (Caffeine Free)
– Good Nature Teas, Organic Wild Thyme Tea
– Alvita Teas, Organic Ginger Root Tea
– Alvita Teas, Nettle Leaf (Caffeine Free)
– Yogi Green Tea Pomegranate (Contains Caffeine)
– Bamboo tea
– Now Foods Aloe vera concentrate
– Now Foods Oregano oil
– Eucalyptus oil
– Now Foods peppermint oil
– Chamomile tea
– Hibiscus tea
– Gingko tea (forgot to mention it in the video)
WEBSITES/COMPANIES MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
*IHERB* – Visit their website HERE.
*THE FREIGHT FOWARDING COMPANY I USE TO NIGERIA IS CALLED MAIL IMPEX.* – Visit their website here. Although Mail Impex does not always deliver on time and their air freight prices are out of this world, I have used them consistently for the last 2 years. I still think of them as the ‘devil’ you know is better than the ‘angel’ you don’t. I am NOT being paid to recommend them.
Please watch my previous video where I showed my edges HERE.
Peppermint Oil Promotes Hair Growth without Toxic Signs
6 Tips for Rocking Bold, Brightly Colored Hair
Your hair is your crowning glory, so the popular expression goes. Indeed, the way youRead More
My natural hair journey so far
Just in case you don’t follow me on social media and you missed the news,Read More
Your accent is so cute girl!
I love the Tropic Isle red pimento oil, it really brought back my edges.
Great tips! And your edges will be back soon. Nice to see how you use herbal teas to bring them back.
Thanks for the comments on my accent. Lol. I also liked pimento oil in the past but now, it irritates my scalp. I don’t know why.