How to watch YouTube videos if you have a slow internet connection
Hi everyone. If you love watching YouTube videos but you always have a problem with connection speed, I have a few tips for you today!
1. Make sure you are using Wi-Fi. Pay for a bundle/plan to save costs.
2. Watch YouTube at night.
3. Try watching a shorter video. Shorter videos take less time to load.
4. When you start the video, click the Pause button. Then, wait for the gray video progress bar to get to end before clicking Play again. That way, your video will play without stopping.
5. If your internet is always slow (night or day), you could change your video player settings to ‘I have a slow connection. Never play higher-quality video’.
I made a little screen recording to show you how to change your playback settings in youtube. You can watch it by clicking HERE.
6. While watching any video, try choosing a lower video quality setting (e.g 240p and 360p) from the HD icon in the bottom right side of the video player.
I also made a little screen recording to show you how to change your video quality settings. . You can watch it by clicking HERE.
7. Alternatively, download a Youtube downloader to your device so you can watch it anywhere anytime. Don’t forget to do this only with Wi-Fi. It might take a long time if your connection speed is really slow: start the download early in the evening. Leave it overnight and you will have it on your computer by morning. You can do a google search to find a suitable YouTube downloader for you. On my Mac laptop, I use the free version of an app called iskySoft. It was really helpful when I travelled earlier this year for my brother’s wedding. I downloaded 3 hours of cartoons for the kids to watch on the go PLUS some workout videos. It also has a paid version for $29. You can get the windows version of the app HERE.
*This is not a sponsored post and I am not affiliated to iSkysoft in any way at this time.*
Do you have any more tips to share? Please leave a comment below. Talk to you soon!
P/S: Check out my SITEMAP to see all the posts on this blog listed topically!
How to work with your hair’s porosity: Low porosity hair
Contents1 Introduction2 What is low porosity hair? 3 Managing low porosity hair3.1 Avoiding/limiting use of productsRead More
How Fashion Can Transform Your Self-Confidence
We all joke about how much, in an ideal world, we’d all be able toRead More