Wash day and twist out
- Prepoo with Nexxus Humectress Replenishing System Masque with caviar protein. Sat underneath my standing dryer for about 20 minutes.
- Shampoo with Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo. I’m still in love with this shampoo.
- Applied Camille Rose Naturals Curlaide Moisture Butter. Wore my heating cap for about 15 minutes.
- Detangled and then flat twisted my hair using Bee Mine Luscious Cream Moisturizer.
- Undid the twists the next day. They looked a bit frizzy. Next time, I’ll try bantu knots or a flexirod set.
Follow me around:
« Mid-week wash and go on relaxed hair (Previous News)
(Next News) Wash day and bantu knots September 2nd 2016 »
Wash day featuring Pureology hydrate shampoo – December 2nd, 2016
This wash day featured two new products: Pureology Hydrate shampoo (which I bought last month)Read More
Hair update: Rollerset at the salon
Hi dear people. In my last hair update, I mentioned that I was going toRead More