Top selling products of 2014 – SIZZELLE
Hi people. So, I’m coming at you today with more of 2014 in review. I’m grateful to all the people who patronized Sizzelle last year. May God richly bless you all!
Below are our top sellers for 2014:
- Satin bonnets (of different brands). If you are going to bed and you want to retain moisture, this is a serious necessity!
- JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL 4 OZ can be used for sealing moisture into your strands. When applied to the scalp, it can encourage growth of thicker hair. If you find this oily too thick or sticky, try mixing it with a lighter oil like jojoba oil.
- JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL 8 OZ
- STRONG ROOTS RED PIMENTO HAIR GROWTH OIL is great for regrowing your edges. Take note that it should be washed out as it contains the essential oil, pimento oil.
- CANTU SHEA BUTTER LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING REPAIR CREME 16 OZ is well-known for keeping the hair strands well hydrated and strong.
- JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL HAIR FOOD POMADE is just Jamaican black castor oil in the form of a regular hair pomade. Great for applying to the scalp and sealing in moisture.
- LAVENDER JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL 8 OZ is a sister to Jamaican black castor oil, containing Lavender as an addition to give this variation a big boost!
- ELASTA QP OLIVE OIL & MANGO BUTTER MOISTURIZER 6 OZ is an oldie but a goodie hair moisturizer!
- CANTU SHEA BUTTER NATURAL HAIR DEEP CONDITIONING HAIR MASQUE is a silicone-free deep conditioner great for natural hair!
- LAVENDER JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL 4 OZ
- SALON CARE PROCESSING CAPS: 10 CAPS PER BUNDLE are just simply disposable shower caps to use when deep conditioning your hair or doing any hair treatments.
- ROOTS ONLY COMB APPLICATOR BOTTLE are very handy when you want to apply oil to your scalp without mess!!
- NUTIVA EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL 15 OZ (445 ML) is perfect for strengthening the hair and preventing damage. It can be absorbed by the hair.
- LUSTER’S S-CURL ACTIVATOR AND MOISTURIZER 8 OZ + 4 OZ BONUS is another great moisturizer especially great if you are stretching your relaxers: it helps to soften new growth.
- JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL PROTEIN CONDITIONER can help strengthen your hair strands, giving them an extra boost of protein.
- KINKY CURLY KNOT TODAY LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER is a great leave-in conditioner to use on freshly washed hair. It makes it extremely easy to comb through your natural hair!
- CREME OF NATURE ARGAN OIL MOISTURE & SHINE SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO 12 OZ will leave your hair unbelievably smooth and soft..you might think you just used a conditioner to wash your hair!!!
- JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER AND DETANGLER is great to use to moisturize your strands on wash day.
- SPRAY BOTTLE – 8 OZ is an excellent addition to your hair regimen..If you are a mixologist, this is a must!!
- EVOLVE CHOLESTEROL CONDITIONING CAP is a plastic cap that helps you trap body warmth, thus increasing the effectiveness of your deep conditioner.
- AUSSIE 3 MINUTE MIRACLE MOIST DEEEEP CONDITIONER will melt all your tangles away!
- HERBAL ESSENCES HELLO HYDRATION MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER 10.1 FL OZ will leave your hair smooth soft and silky. Can be used by naturals and relaxed hair ladies!!
- NOW FOODS GRAPESEED OIL 16 OZ (480 ML) is a light oil. Great for sealing moisture into your hair and can be used for your skin too!
- JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL SHAMPOO is a sulfate-free shampoo.
- APHOGEE KERATIN AND GREEN TEA RESTRUCTURIZER is a spray leave-in conditioner great for strengthening your hair strands. Helps protect your hair from heat styling and makes your hair bouncy during roller setting.
- HESH MULTANI MATI POWDER (100 G) makes an excellent face mask.
- APHOGEE TWO MINUTE KERATIN RECONSTRUCTOR 8 OZ will leave your hair strengthened. Use it as your weekly deep conditioner after shampooing your hair.
- LILY OF THE DESERT ALOE VERA JUICE 16 OZ (473 ML)
- CORDLESS THERMAL HAIR THERAPY WRAP is a steaming cap that will increase your hair conditioning power.
- TRESEMME NATURALS MOISTURE CONDITIONER, WITH AVOCADO is a co-wash conditioner loved by natural haired ladies!
So there you have it: our list of top sellers in 2014.
What is your number one product of 2014?
« Hair techniques I practised in 2014 (Previous News)
(Next News) Hair products I am leaving behind in 2014 »
Sizzelle is TWO today! Get 5% off AND join us for drinks tomorrow.
Hello people. I apologise for my absence from the blog. I have been soooo busy…IRead More
Top selling products of 2014 – SIZZELLE
Hi people. So, I’m coming at you today with more of 2014 in review. I’m grateful toRead More
My top favs were JBCO, Tropic Isle Strong Roots Red Pimento Oil and recently I’ve been in love with some of the products from the new Straight from Eden line 🙂
I used to like Strong Roots Pimento oil but it now burns my scalp…I don’t know why.
I swear by Tresemme naturals moisturizing conditioner. It’s my top fave product. I use it as a DC for moisture and I add vegetable glycerine, any oil of my choice and aloe Vera juice or gel. It leaves my hair so hydrated.
It is really good I agree.