Hi everyone, the Healthy Hair Bootcamp ends tomorrow so I’m posting this a day early. I’m happy with my progress:
During the bootcamp:
- I did an overnight prepoo once a week with Tropic Isle Living Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil on my scalp and my pre-poo oil therapy (coconut oil, shea oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, olive oil) on my hair.
- Afterwards, I would shampoo my hair with TIGI Bed Head Superstar Sulfate-Free Shampoo.
- Next, I would deep condition with either KeraPRO Restorative Treatment for Dry to Very Dry Hair or Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner. I usually mix this with my Suffusion Oil Blend (Safflower oil, Olive oil, Avocado oil and Amla-infused Castor oil)
- My go-to detangler was Silk Elements Silken Child Detangling Leave-in. I usually don’t detangle in the shower except I’m co-washing so I would come out of the shower, detangle with this, then apply Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Split end Protector (now reformulated as Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Split end Protector) and lastly GVP Silk Remedy.
- I airdried 95% of the time, blow dried with cool air twice and roller set twice. I didn’t use any direct heat at all.
- I moisturized and sealed nightly with a diluted form of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship (I use Cortas Rose Water to dilute it) and my Suffusion oil blend.
- I took GNC Ultra Nourish-hair as often as I remembered to.
- That’s about it.
My ends are not as thick as I would like but I’ll work on that in the coming months. Take care