Which moisturizer is going to win the battle for my hair?
Yesterday, I was telling you guys that I had been trying out some new moisturizers. Today, I want to tell you a little about my first impressions from trying them.
1. Darcy Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Whipped Cream – makes a good detangling cream but I don’t think it left my hair feeling very moisturized.
2. Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing conditioner – left my hair feeling soft for like 2 days. Good one.
3. Darcy’s Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme. Saved my hair from a detangling battle. OMG. I’ll tell you about it soon.
4. Pura Body Naturals Murumuru Moisture milk – a good detangler. Not yet sure of its moisturizing abilities.
5. Darcy Botanicals Sweet Cocoa bean curl smoothing cream. Not used it yet but has good reviews online. My review coming soon.
6 Darcy Botanicals Herbal Leave-in Conditioning Spritz. A great refresher. I sprayed it at night on my ends only, curled them with satin rollers and woke up with hands-in-hair soft hair!
7. Cantu shea butter leave-in. Not used it yet. Can you believe it? I’ve heard such good reviews about this leave-in…It never seems to stay in stock in our Sizzelle store. 🙂
8. Pura Body Naturals Sapote hair lotion. Great leave-in. Made my hair soft but I need to use it more than once to be really sure.
We don’t have these products in my Sizzelle store yet (except the Cantu Shea Butter leave-in) but you can purchase some of them from Hairsage.com OR you can send an email to email@example.com to help you procure them.
So..what are your favourite moisturizers?
Regimen plan and experimentation in the next few weeks.
Hi dear people. A few weeks ago, I mentioned to you that I think myRead More
Shea moisture Jamaican black castor oil shampoo – Yes to the yes!
So, I’m bringing you my last wash day (14th March 2015) featuring Shea Moisture JamaicanRead More