Lethal enemies to retaining hair length
After being on this hair journey for 3 years, I can tell you the primary things that I feel can prevent you from retaining length. I call them Lethal Enemies of achieving long hair.
- Stretching your relaxer longer than you can handle.
- Detangling your hair the wrong way.
- Combing your hair every single day.
- Air drying the wrong way.
- Irregular deep conditioning.
- Infrequent and/or ineffective moisturizing and sealing.
- Applying oil to dry hair
- Frequent use of direct heat on your hair.
- Manipulating your hair too frequently or in the wrong way.
Over the next few weeks, I’m going to talk a little bit more about each lethal enemy! Have a great day!
This is a republished post: it was first published on October 9th, 2012
Winter Beauty Tips
Winter is now only less than a mere three weeks away. With the season, comesRead More
Christmas Essentials to Put On Your Holiday Shopping List
You don’t have much time to shop for Christmas this year. No, we mean itRead More